Biggest play area
Skill & Activity
Programmes we offer
1.5 yrs - 2.5 yrs
The toddler program is designed to assist and support your precious ward as he/she gets weaned off from the parent.It's based on a thematic approach where play is the main focus, they also learn and grow, thus learning the fundamentals through a variety of hands on activities and fun games.
2.5 yrs - 3.5 yrs
Our Preschool Program is designed to offer choices and foster independence leading to self-discovery and the exploration of the world. Spaces are created to stimulate social, emotional, physical, language/communication and cognitive areas of learning: dramatic play, browsing books, puzzles, toys / manipulatives and sensory activities. Children are free to move about the room and engage in play-based interest areas. The curriculum is child-centered, driven by the interests, developmental abilities, and needs of each individual toddler. The first step into a more formalized structure, this module imparts language, pre-writing, phonic skills, number play and exploration in the sciences.
3.5 yrs - 4.5 yrs
Here kids are introduced to reading skills, number concepts, experiments in everyday technology and environmental studies, along with lessons in music and movement.
4.5 yrs - 5.5 yrs
This curriculum is drawn with a keen objective of improving the learners’ potential through learning language & math, reading, writing, recitation experiments in everyday life and environmental studies, along with lessons in music, rhythm and movement.
WE TRANSORM OUR LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
INTO A SPACE OF POSSIBILITIES:
An activity packed curriculum is planned so as
To inspire delight, curiosity, and inquiry in little minds
To build long-term love of learning.
To create independent foundations for later learning in the primary school
Advantages of an activity based Curriculum
- Freedom offered in delivery of curriculum.
- Provides opportunity to the school to use innovative approaches in teaching concepts.
- Joyful Learning
- Foster children’s self esteem and help build positive relationship with peers
- Develop self respect, self confidence and resilience, encourage them to understand the ideas, attitudes and values of others and teach them to respect other people’s feelings.
- Encourages children to choose healthy choices.
- Ensuring that the Montessori teaching styles & Playway method learning are integrated to bring out the talents of each child and are nurtured to achieve his or her full potential.