• No.1 in Biggest play area
• 1:6 teacher-student ratio
• State of the art interiors
• Learning centre concept
• Nanny facility and more
An activity packed curriculum is planned so as
• To inspire delight, curiosity, and inquiry in little minds
• To build long-term love of learning.
• To create independent foundations for later learning in the primary school
Advantages of an activity based Curriculum (Based on International standards)
• Freedom offered in delivery of curriculum.
• Provides opportunity to the school to use innovative approaches in teaching concepts.
• Joyful Learning
• Ensuring that the Montessori teaching styles & Playway method learning are integrated to bring out the talents of each child are nurtured to achieve his or her full potential.
Don’t miss this positive and motivating experience which will in turn play a major role in your child’s future learning and development.
Programmes we offer:
Age Group: 1.5 yrs - 2.5 yrs - Toddlers
The toddler program is designed to assist and support your precious ward as he/she gets weaned off from the parent.It's based on a thematic approach where play is the main focus, they also learn and grow, thus learning the fundamentals through a variety of hands on activities and fun games.
Age Group 2.5 yrs - 3.5 yrs - Discoverers (Pre-School)
Our Preschool Program is designed to offer choices and foster independence leading to self-discovery and the exploration of the world. Spaces are created to stimulate social, emotional, physical, language/communication and cognitive areas of learning: dramatic play, browsing books, puzzles, toys / manipulatives and sensory activities. Children are free to move about the room and engage in play-based interest areas. The curriculum is child-centered, driven by the interests, developmental abilities, and needs of each individual toddler. The first step into a more formalized structure, this module imparts language, pre-writing, phonic skills, number play and exploration in the sciences.
Age Group: 3.5 yrs - 4.5 yrs - Explorers (LKG)
Here kids are introduced to reading skills, number concepts, experiments in everyday technology and environmental studies, along with lessons in music and movement.